Loyal Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

result oh result

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
hye readers...
sorry 4 not have time 2 update my blog
dah bersarang berhabuk da nie
huhuhu...


anyway, currently busy wif my cousin
that her mum just deliver her baby
baby girl uallsss...:)
and wif my granny that admitted
to the Hospital Tanah Merah
bcoz of seriously injured in her stomach
and suddenly i got new msg from unknown sender

****************************************
"Nana, dah check result?
dapat bape? ok x?"

****************************************

owh God!
result 4 final had been released
cannot imagine how's my result
i guess it gonna be bad
bcoz i'm not study hard 4 my final

and then
after fighting with da slow network
that's my result
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



ouch!!!
sgt malu ok!!!
but thanks 2 God bcoz of not give me 'GAGAL'
and i still got 3.00 above
(malas nk kira pointer sbb x tau camne nk kira)
overall it's quite ok actually
really worth wif my less efford put on it
hahaha...


really thankful 2 God
have 2 struggle to get DEAN LIST
for next sem
chaiyok nana!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments: