Loyal Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

cry for da same damn thing

Despite of all the fun, the busy life of going through the process of preparation for the assignment, presentation and all the programmes that i was involved,
I couldn't help myself from hiding the emotional, sensitive part of me...
Yes, at one point then I could hide the pain far far away from the people around me.
Putting on a happy face was easy it seemed, at least then...
But now, I'm falling to pieces. I couldn't pretend to smile anymore...
It's getting tougher everyday...
I would cry myself to sleep late at night,
I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks every time when I found myself alone doing nothing...

I need somebody to accompany me, always beside me when i need him
why he's so cruel?
always treat me like a fool
and also why i can easily trust him???
why???
i also don't have any reason for it

From now on, i only have my friends and my family that much more important and care about me
I also have Abg Yien as my brother, that i can share everything
Also always being remembered, Iskandar
Thanks for everything...

Now for me, guys are the same
So, to change my perception
ALL I NEED IS A GUY TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME

From now on,
I PROMISE THAT I'LL NEVER CRY FOR THE SAME DAMN SHIT THING AGAIN!!!

3 comments:

  1. heheh??
    sembunyikan la pain yang yu rasakan

    ReplyDelete
  2. nana sayg,mai link and follow your blog okaayyyy dear ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qib,i'm trying to...
    but sometimes i can't...
    huhuhuhu...

    ok mai, thanks cayunk!!!
    huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete