Loyal Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rainy Day=Cold+Colder+Coldest




After da Pasar Malam Kachi ended,da hujan start raining heavily
Continuing until mid night...
I'm not juz cool but COLD already...

At 3 a.m I wake up n merayap cari comforter dlm locker...(nasib baik ada)
This is the thing that i've never done before in UiTM yg very HOT and bising...
For the first time guna comforter baru...
Bestnye tido sejuk2 like this...
hahaha...
Seems like kat Genting jerr duk Pergunungan Kachi nie..

And in da morning me and my rumet seem like dun want 2 wake up although we have class at 9.30...
Aiyooo..still raining heavily...
how can i go 2 class without PAYUNG???

The after all,me and Baiya tawakal je to redah hujan...
terpaksa serve my right la, sape sruh x buy umbrella awal2..
don't think la nk hjan camnie skali siap berguruh lg...

In class i'm cold...
nasib baik ade my fav jacket...
always dgn tuannye bila diperlukan...
ahaks...

And at last, i dont ever realise when the rain stop falling...
Alhamdulillah,hujan rahmat rupenye...

No comments:

Post a Comment